Friday, July 22, 2011

3 growing families!


This last week has been so exciting for our Little Angel Adoption family...3 families met and brought home their baby daughters...oh, it was so beautiful to see their pictures on Facebook...it brings such hope to all of us waiting and a bit of bitter sweetness to those that have been waiting quite awhile for their turn.

I'm hanging on to the hope that there's a baby girl for us...the process of inducing lactation has been hard on my body & mind as i'm taking enough progesterone to make my body think i'm pregnant so my body looks like i'm pregnant...i've gained weight - even my arms are fatty now..which i'm not totally horrified by because when i do start breastfeeding the weight will come off but sometimes i think oh my, there better be a baby at the end of all of this! I am experiencing lots of mood swings which i hate...having 2 boys to take care of requires that i have all my faculties about me. So basically, feeling crazy like when pregnant but i have no baby in me. This is where strength and perserverance comes in handy...just keeping my eye on the goal and having educated faith that this is all for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment