Thursday, August 4, 2011

Waiting Waiting Waiting


ah, the waiting is getting to me a bit. I have days where i don't think about our daughter to be and then there are those days that it seems like it's never going to happen. I try to stay away from the what if's...hard to do sometimes. I look at my boys and i'm so pleased that they will have a sister...what a joy it is to have children running around even if it's so tiring as a parent. I'm last of 5 kids - i have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters and i loved my childhood. I write a great deal about this in my first blog when we were adopting from an orphanage...my dream was to give a child the kind of childhood i had and we succeeded i'm sure. Giving the kids what i had is what keeps me going when i get tired. Family life really is a beautiful thing...i find it most fulfilling..i just need to keep believing it will happen and it will, it will, it will, it will - i keep telling myself!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment